- To clean and maintain it’s beautiful finish, simply use a mild soap with a soft microfiber cloth. Do not use any harsh chemicals or anything abrasive as it may scratch the finish.
- Use Osmo Spray Daily Cleaner
- First making sure the surface of the wood is clean and dry
- Apply Osmo Wax Cleaner, wiping on in a circular motion all over the top and sides of the wood
- Wait 20 minutes and wipe off any excess oil
All tables and bases have a one-year warranty. We will repair or replace any faulty product deemed to have been caused by manufacturing defects and/or structure. Wood adjusts different times of the year to the moisture content of the air. In a sense the wood breathes. Wood will also adjust to the moisture content of your space and its surroundings. You may notice your slab wood furniture piece move slightly and develop small cracks or dips. This is normal. This product will have movement during its life, and this is just the nature of natural wood slab furniture.
CUTTING & Charcuterie Board CARE
- Wipe board down with warm water and a small drop of vinegar to help keep the board sterile
- DO NOT submerge board in water
- DO NOT put your board in the dishwasher
- Do Not leave hot or cold drinks directly on surface
- Do Not put alcohol based cleaners on any surface
- Do Not leave any standing water on your surface